Keep it simple today. Put a Post-It in his briefcase, on his dashboard, in his wallet; anywhere he will find it. Make it fun, make it flirty, but just make sure he is the one who will find it. Wink-wink.
Prayer for Today
Wherever he is God, remind my husband that he is loved and thought of.
Think about your husband’s day and all the places he might find your note:
- The spare change tray in his car
- His drawer in the bathroom
- Under his car keys
- Your mailbox
- In his shoe
- In the medicine cabinet
Leave a cute and flirty note for your husband to find.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- I Don’t Have Thyme For This: Organizing the Kitchen Without Overwhelm - January 11, 2017
- Got a Messy Relationship? Here’s How to Fix It in Three Simple Steps - January 9, 2017
- A Way Out of the Homework Quicksand - January 7, 2017