Project for Today:
Clean 21 items out of your purse/wallet.
Here is an easy one for the you – something you can do while driving in the car with your husband, (as long as you are in the passenger seat,) waiting for you kids to get out of T-ball practice or while you are watching 24.
Things to take a look at:
- Expired stuff: credit/debit cards, Driver’s Licenses, etc.
- Old stuff (Roger just got rid of one of those plastic calendars that fit into your photo holders – FROM 1995 – and no, I am not kidding.)
- Receipts that you don’t need
- Gross make-up
Do it quickly and don’t look back. Just pitch it.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Episode 300- When You Never, Ever Feel Like Enough - April 17, 2018
- How To Stop Hanging On To All Your Kid’s Stuff and Still Be a Great Mom at the Same Time - April 16, 2018
- The Mom Project, Chapter 4: Home, A Safe Place to Land - April 12, 2018