Post – It Notes – Man’s Greatest Invention
Leave a Word of Encouragement
Win today’s giveaway!
Just tell us what you did (or are going to do!) for today’s Project by 5:00 PST on Wednesday and you will be entered into the drawing for today’s prize: Deluxe Post-It Pack!
So leave your comment below to be entered to win!
And yesterday’s winner? Mica!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get it right out to you!
Leave a cute and flirty note for your husband to find.
“A simple word can renew hope.”
Lois Mayday Rabey
Keep it simple today. Put a Post-it in his briefcase, on his dashboard, in his wallet, anywhere that he will find it. Make it fun, make it flirty, but just make sure he is the one who will find it. (Wink-wink.)
Crib Notes: 21 Post-It-Sized Encouragements
1. I’m praying for you today.
2. Those jeans are really working for you…
3. I love you.
4. You are the best dad!
5. You’re the kind of husband that makes the other wives jealous.
6. You rock my world!
7. Can’t wait to see you tonight – meet me upstairs…
8. Thanks for working hard to provide for us. I appreciate all that you do.
9. You make me feel beautiful.
10. I thank God for you everyday.
Let’s Be More Specific
I gave you that list in case this whole exercise is a challenge for you. If it feels uncomfortable leaving a note for your husband, it you get writer’s block even when the blank page is post-it note sized, just use one of the above phrases to get you started.
However, if you’re comfortable, and can get a little more personal, I would highly encourage you to do so.
“Specific praise is far better than general praise.”
Prayer for Today
Wherever he is God, remind my husband that he is loved and thought of.
Think about your husband’s day and all the places he might find the note:
• His car’s spare change tray
• His drawer in the bathroom
• Under his car keys
• Your mailbox
• In his shoe
• In the medicine cabinet
It’s also very important that he find it when no one else is around.
I once decorated my husband’s lunch bag with hearts and little notes saying how much I loved him. He took the opportunity to let me know that it was better if we kept those things private.
“I had planned to put a note in his suitcase for his trip to LA, but I didn’t have time to pull it together, so instead, I will decorate his home office with romantic notes. We used to do so many romantic things for each other when we were dating, but we are so loaded with responsibilities with our children that we can’t seem to get the daily stuff done. It also got me thinking about the many sweet and incredibly romantic things he did for me when we were dating and newly married. I know that it will stir up memories for him too.”
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Win at the Shame Game and Lose the Clutter - March 21, 2018
- Eps #296: How to have a cute, cozy home and be Clutter Free at the Same Time with KariAnne Wood - March 20, 2018
- The Clutter Free Book Club Presents… Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World - March 15, 2018