June 2014 is such an exciting month for me personally. My 10th book, I Need Some Help Here! Hope for When Your Kids Don’t Go According to Plan, will officially drop (you know… like when Beyonce drops an album, only cooler…) (but is already available).
And I’m just as thrilled about my newest endeavor! On June 3 my podcast, So Here’s the Thing with Kathi Lipp and MOPS, will begin! I teamed up with the fabulous people at MOPS International to talk about all things women love to talk about- kids, husbands, friendships, sex- EVERYTHING! We’ll have fabulous guest speakers and one thing is for sure— we will have FUN!
I want to personally invite you to become a So Here’s the Thing Insider. Those in the Insider’s Club will get exclusives including:
- Podcast at least one day before it’s available to the public
- Freebies from our guests that only Insiders will get
- Opportunities to suggest topics and guests for future podcast episodes
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Exciting Insider look at the conversation between me and my guests during the “after show“!
To become an insider, simply sign up here!
Be sure to listen in on our very first podcast this coming Tuesday, June 3, 2014! You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or get a reminder in your email to be sure you don’t miss out on any of the fun.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Tired of Cleaning Up Piles of Mess? The One-Touch System - March 9, 2017
- Love Intentionally: Celebrating Romance All Year Long - February 17, 2017
- Love Intentionally: Stop Talking Bad About Our Husbands - February 16, 2017