It’s our last giveaway to celebrate the launch of I Need Some Help Here! It has been an amazing launch and I am just so excited about the feedback I’ve been getting from readers from all stages of their mom journey. Thank you so much for your support!
This was a review on Amazon about the book that explains one of the reasons I wrote it:
“Seriously, I love this book. Like, love-love and the reason is simple: it’s given me permission to exhale…to breathe again…to relax!
Maybe I should explain.
See, I’m a mom who worries–the type of mom who’s anxious all the time, overwhelmed easily, and slightly frazzled when it comes to the kids I’m raising. I’m also a mom who parents in fear…fear of what my kiddos’ futures might look like, and what my children will turn into. I’m afraid at failing…at getting a big ole “F” in the most important job I’ve been given:motherhood.
“I need Some Help Here,” by Kathi Lipp is just what I needed to silence my doubts and deal with my struggles. Kathi’s encouragement, humor, bad mama moments, stories from the trenches, and prayers, had me laughing (out loud), nodding in agreement, tearing up, and exhaling a huge sigh of relief. She let me know that on this journey, I’m not alone, and for a mama like me, it’s exactly what I needed to hear.”
Parents, exhale today! And if you know someone that could use some encouragement in their parenting journey, please share. And don’t forget to enter to win the last big launch prize!
1. Order a copy of I Need Some Help Here! for a friend! If she has a Kindle you can buy it on Amazon as a gift that she can download right away. When you order, be sure to download your FREE Surviving Summer eBook . This eBook that will save you in the summer is only available for a limited time so download and share with your friends while there is still time.
2. Share it with family, friends, coworkers and followers on social media. Choose the platform of your choice:
Option #4: Post About the Book on Your Blog When you post about I Need Some Help Here! just send us an email at email@example.com with the link to your blog. You’ll then be entered to win one of the weekly prizes!
3. THEN JUST FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO BE ENTERED FOR THIS WEEK’S PRIZE! You don’t need to do any of the above but we know you’re kind of amazing and will want to give another mom some hope! If the form doesn’t show up, you can use the this version.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Make Routines Work for You - August 10, 2017
- When Cheap Costs - August 7, 2017
- Clutter Free: Seven Steps for Just Getting Started - July 27, 2017