In January, I’m launching my new book: Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps to Simplifying Your Space and you could be a part of our launch team!
If you struggle with clutter, and want some practical and real ways to deal with it once and for all, I would love to consider you for the team. We will be starting great guns right after Christmas with a 21 Day project that launch team members will get a sneak peek at before the rest of the world – and of course, you’ll get the book ahead of publication as well.
We are looking for women who have some (not necessarily all) of the following:
- An active presence on social media
- A blog
- A sphere of influence (part of a MOPS group, Lead a group, Women’s Ministry Leaders, etc.)
But here are a few things we are definitely looking for:
- Women who struggle to keep their clutter under control
- Willingness to share your feedback about the book on BN.com Amazon and other retail outlets
- Participate in our 21 Days to Kicking Out Clutter in 2015
- Reading though the book for quotes and ideas to highlight in social media
- Share some before and after photos
- Willingness to cheer others on!
- Share ideas on how to spread the Clutter Free message.
If you are interested just take a moment to fill out the application below:
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Book Review: A Street Cat Named Bob - October 13, 2017
- Clean Out Your Car (and a Clutter Free MOPS Meeting) - October 12, 2017
- Happy Mornings: 5 Easy Steps to an Effective Routine - October 9, 2017