In January, I’m launching my new book: Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps to Simplifying Your Space and you could be a part of our launch team!
If you struggle with clutter, and want some practical and real ways to deal with it once and for all, I would love to consider you for the team. We will be starting great guns right after Christmas with a 21 Day project that launch team members will get a sneak peek at before the rest of the world – and of course, you’ll get the book ahead of publication as well.
We are looking for women who have some (not necessarily all) of the following:
- An active presence on social media
- A blog
- A sphere of influence (part of a MOPS group, Lead a group, Women’s Ministry Leaders, etc.)
But here are a few things we are definitely looking for:
- Women who struggle to keep their clutter under control
- Willingness to share your feedback about the book on BN.com Amazon and other retail outlets
- Participate in our 21 Days to Kicking Out Clutter in 2015
- Reading though the book for quotes and ideas to highlight in social media
- Share some before and after photos
- Willingness to cheer others on!
- Share ideas on how to spread the Clutter Free message.
If you are interested just take a moment to fill out the application below: