Have I got some Red Gift ideas for you? Make Christmas fun for your man by buying him a few of these items!
1. Lingerie (for him to open, but you to wear)
2. A box of Red Hots with your husband’s picture on it.
3. Matching boxers
4. Warming lotion (use a coffee warmer to keep it warm)
5. PJs (You wear the top, he wears the bottoms)
6. A card with 10 reasons why you are grateful for everything he does
7. 21 Post it notes around your room of reasons you love him
8. Mistletoe on the headboard of your bed
9. A box of chocolates (with instructions for the two of you to share them in bed.)
Don’t forget to listen to this week’s podcast – Naughty…and nice holiday gifts for your man — RED GIFTS!
Photo courtesy of Free Digital Photos. (http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Christmas_g54-Santa_Woman__Holding_A_Gift_Box_p123859.html)
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Love Intentionally: Celebrating Romance All Year Long - February 17, 2017
- Love Intentionally: Stop Talking Bad About Our Husbands - February 16, 2017
- Love Intentionally When Your Husband is Overwhelmed - February 15, 2017