Kathi Lipp is back with a comprehensive, yet simple guide that will solve the constant issue of clutter. Free yourself once and for all!
Do any of these describe you?
- You bought a box of cereal at the store, and then discovered you have several boxes at home that are already past the “best by” date.
- You bought a book and put it on your nightstand (right on top of ten others you’ve bought recently), but you have yet to open it.
- You spend valuable time moving your piles around the house, but you can never find that piece of paper when you need it.
- Your house makes you depressed the moment you step into it.
If you said yes, Clutter Free is for you!
“What a lifesaver (and home saver, marriage saver, sanity saver, etc.) and a permanent mindset changer! A powerful tool with step by step instructions on how to clear clutter, reset our way of handling and valuing items in our home, and get to the root of why we clutter so that we can keep it from accumulating again.”
– Christie MCKay, Amazon Review
“This book has changed how we shop and think in our home. When shopping I stop and ask if it’s something that is really worth my time, money and energy… Reading this has helped get to the root of why we had clutter and how to battle it.”
– L. Wilson, Amazon Review