The Get Yourself Organized Project
Finally, an organizational book for women who have given up trying to be Martha Stewart but still desire some semblance of order in their lives.
Most organizational books are written by and for people who are naturally structured and orderly. For the woman who is more ADD than type A, the advice sounds terrific but seldom works. These women are looking for help that takes into account their free-spirited outlook while providing tips and tricks they can easily follow to live a more organized life.
Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project and other “project” books, is just the author to address this need. In her inimitable style, she offers
- easy and effective ways women can restore peace to their everyday lives
- simple and manageable long-term solutions for organizing any room in one’s home (and keeping it that way)
- a realistic way to de-stress a busy schedule
- strategies for efficient shopping, meal preparation, cleaning, and more
Full of helpful tips and abundant good humor, The Get Yourself Organized Project is for those who want to spend their time living and enjoying life rather than organizing their sock drawer.
“The Get Yourself Organized Project will help you find the motivation you need to clean up your office, garage, kitchen – whatever area is ailing you most! I love Kathi’s down to earth style. She makes you feel like you can do it (even if you’re not naturally an organized person!)”
– Arlene Pellicane, author of 31 Days to a Happy Husband and 31 Days to a Younger You
“I’m in awe of both The Get Yourself Organized Project and author Kathi Lipp. This is the most comprehensive but least scary book I’ve ever read about overhauling your life and getting it into an organized, manageable, doable form.”
–Susy Flory, author of Dog Tales