About Clutter Free the Bible Study, What Jesus Has to Say About Your Stuff
Clutter Free by Kathi Lipp has changed thousands of lives and now we are going even deeper when it comes to the reasons – the emotional and spiritual reasons – that lie beneath your clutter.
Kathi will help you to:
• Break free from the lies that keep you mired in clutter
• Uncover the shame that makes you hold onto things you will never use
• Confront the fear that keeps you down in ‘Just in Case” thinking
• Untangle from the guilt of letting go of things that no longer serve you
Options for doing the Bible Study
“What a lifesaver (and home saver, marriage saver, sanity saver, etc.) and a permanent mindset changer! A powerful tool with step by step instructions on how to clear clutter, reset our way of handling and valuing items in our home, and get to the root of why we clutter so that we can keep it from accumulating again.”
– Christie MCKay, Amazon Book Review
Materials for the 6 Week Bible study include:
- Clutter Free Book
- Clutter Free Bible Study, What Jesus Has to Say About Your Stuff Workbook
- DVD Set which includes 6 videos, one per session
- A leader’s guide, free with the purchase of the DVD Set
ONLINE INDIVIDUAL STUDY
The online version of the bible study is set up as a six-week study that include
- reading assignments from Clutter Free
- reflection questions
- a weekly video session
- digging deeper study questions complete with Bible reading.
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive immediate access to the online study materials.
If you would like to bring the Clutter Free Bible Study to your church, large group or women’s meet up, the group kit is a great option. Currently on sale, you’ll save more than $30 and receive:
- 10 copies of the workbook
- 1 DVD set
- 1 Leader’s Guide
Books sold separately.