How can I help you?
Have you ever had a hard time knowing what to say to your husband, especially when you’re at a tough place in your marriage? It’s hard. But often all it takes to rebuild a connection is a few, intentional and encouraging words. In this podcast, Erin and Kathi will:
- Share simple things you can say (or text) to your husband when marriage is tough.
- Help you to find the sticky points in your marriage so you know how to avoid those rough places—and to climb out of those dark corners when you are stuck in them.
- Encourage you to intentionally pursue your husband with respectful and encouraging words.
Listen in, and then click here to read Kathi’s entire list of words you can use to build connections in your marriage.
Marriage is HARD. Sometimes we need a little help in knowing where to start and what to say when a particularly difficult situation arises. Download this cheat sheet of phrases and words to say to your husband in those relationship straining times.
Do you feel like your marriage has gone from “I do” to “What did I do?” Recapture the romance that made you and your husband fall in love in the first place. The Husband Project provides 21 days of fun activities to show love and honor to your husband. Kathi Lipp will help you discover:
- Proven ways to return fun and flirting to your marriage.
- Inner assurance to meet your husband’s unspoken emotional needs.
- Increased confidence when it comes to meeting your husbands sexual needs.
- New levels of warmth and tenderness in your relationship.
- A deeper sense of security with your husband.
- A greater ability to boost your husband’s belief in himself.