Are you motivated to get (and keep) yourself organized this year? We talked to our own in-house clutter expert and the author of Clutter Free (yes, it’s Kathi) about going clutter free for 2015. Listen as Kathi tells you how to:
– Sort through your stuff to decide what to keep and what to get rid of.
– Find a space for everything and a use for everything you have.
– Lead your family by example as you get your house organized.
– Get your life in order so that you can feel sane this year.
Listen in and then pick up a copy of Kathi’s new book, Clutter Free, and get started on a new and organized year.
Don’t forget to sign up for the 21-Day Clutter Free Challenge!
If you’ve ever wished you could clear out your clutter, simplify your space, and take back your life, Kathi Lipp’s new book has just the solutions you need. Building off the success of her The Get Yourself Organized Project, this book will provide even more ideas for getting your life and your stuff under control.
Do any of these descriptions apply to you?
- You bought a box of cereal at the store, and then discovered you have several boxes at home that are already past the “best by” date.
- You bought a book and put it on your nightstand (right on top of ten others you’ve bought recently), but you have yet to open it.
- You keep hundreds of DVDs around even though you watch everything online now and aren’t really sure where the remote for the DVD player is.
- You spend valuable time moving your piles around the house, but you can never find that piece of paper when you need it.
- Your house doesn’t make you happy when you step into it.
As you try out the many easy, doable solutions that helped Kathi win her battle with clutter, you’ll begin to understand why you hold on to the things you do, eliminate what’s crowding out real life, and make room for the life of true abundance God wants for you.