Kathi’s husband Roger joins the podcast today to talk about Kathi and Roger’s new book, Happy Habits for Every Couple. The book is full of fun, flirty ideas to intentionally connect with your husband in a meaningful way. (And by meaningful, we’re talking about chocolate, sex and romance.)
Listen in to Happy Habits for Every Couple podcast and:
- Find out how you can connect with your husband in a way that’s meaningful and intentional.
- Simple tips—for both guys and girls—on how to make your marriage work.
- Get ways to develop happy habits as a couple so you can be “that happy couple.”
- How to intentionally connect to your husband in a meaningful way.
Then join us on Facebook to discuss the daily challenges, and start making your marriage happy. (Oh, and have a lot of fun, too.)
Also don’t miss this special offer! Happy Habits for Every Couple and Praying God’s Word for Your Husband combo!
When was the last time you flirted with your husband? Was it before you had kids?
Do you spend more time on the couch with your wife watching movies or with a bag of chips watching The Game?
Does your idea of a hot date include a drive-thru and springing for the extra-large fries?
What would your marriage look like if for 21 days you turned your attention to happy habits that will better your relationship? Plenty of books describe how to improve a marriage, how to save a marriage, even how to ramp up intimacy in a marriage. In Happy Habits for Every Couple, Kathi Lipp and husband Roger show you practical, fun-filled ways to put love and laughter back into your marriage.
Here are just a few of the results you’ll see when you put Happy Habits for Every Couple into practice:
- new levels of warmth and tenderness in your relationship
- a deeper sense of security with your spouse
- a marriage filled with fun and flirting
If you haven’t given up the dream of being head-over-heels with your spouse again, following this 21-day plan will give you just the boost you need to bring you closer together.