Let’s continue to get Organized for Christmas.
Some things we put off until closer to December 25th can be done now to give ourselves breathing room as the special day comes near.
This week we discuss:
- getting our stockings ready
- taking care of ourselves
- getting to the post office for those out of town friends and family
- plus other tips and tricks to make this your most enjoyable Christmas to date!
Please let us know in the comments below how you’ve been getting Organized for Christmas.
Get FREE printables to help you get and stay organized for Christmas.
Have you lost your Christmas joy? Does the thought of jam-packed malls, maxed-out credit cards, overcrowded supermarkets, and endless to-do lists give you the feeling that maybe Scrooge was on to something?
In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp provides easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress of the holiday season, including tactics for how to
- put together a holiday binder you’ll use year after year
- determine a budget that won’t break the bank
- gather your elf supplies
- get your gift list together (including ideas for various ages and relationships)
- collect your recipes and prep your kitchen
By putting into practice Kathi’s tricks and tips, you’ll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.