What are Clutter Free Christmas gifts? You know, things that won’t get used. “Shelf-Sitters” that collect dust and take up space with no purpose.
In this episode Kathi talks about 10 Great Christmas Christmas Gift Ideas that people will use and love.
Below are the links you can follow to get the great gifts mentioned in the podcast:
10 Great Christmas Gifts
- Birch Box– Each month, your loved one will receive a box of five personalized beauty samples, customized for them based on their Beauty Profile. HERE
- Amazon Echo-A Speaker that also connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to provide information, answer questions, play music, read the news, check sports scores or the weather, and more—instantly. HERE
- Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker-Just the right amount of coffee without all the waste. HERE
- Contigo Travel Mug-Keeps drinks warm, dishwasher safe, drip free! HERE
- Mug Warmer-Keeps the mug of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate perfectly warm as long as needed. HERE
- Door Dash Gift Cards-Favorite local restaurants, delivered to you. HERE
- Tea Subscription Box-Have new and fresh teas delivered monthly HERE
- Razor Blade Subscription-You pick the blade, they delivery monthly to your door. HERE
- All the Ingredients-A DIY gift pack with everything needed to make a favorite recipe (don’t forget a copy of the recipe!)
- Everything You Need to Create-Make a gift pack of everything needed for a creative project (Pinterest anyone?)
Have you lost your Christmas joy? Does the thought of jam-packed malls, maxed-out credit cards, overcrowded supermarkets, and endless to-do lists give you the feeling that maybe Scrooge was on to something?
In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp provides easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress of the holiday season, including tactics for how to
- put together a holiday binder you’ll use year after year
- determine a budget that won’t break the bank
- gather your elf supplies
- get your gift list together (including ideas for various ages and relationships)
- collect your recipes and prep your kitchen
By putting into practice Kathi’s tricks and tips, you’ll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.
EXCLUSIVELY FROM KATHI’S STORE: Free download of Get Yourself Organized for Thanksgiving (free with purchase of Get Yourself Organized for Christmas). 20 pages of great ideas to help keep the holidays stress free.