Christmas Events with Kathi
Every year Kathi travels the country to speak to various crowds about the hope of Christmas in her unique way. She believes in practical application and setting realistic expectations for the season. Both of her topics listed below are wildly popular but she can also create a special presentation for your audience. For more information about a holiday event with Kathi, click the button below.
Making Room for Miracles- Holidays
In this unique presentation, Kathi explores practical ways for women to “make room for miracles” during the holidays. In her fun and connecting way, Kathi shares her own struggles with crowding out the craziness and creating room for God. Women will walk away with a new determination and plan and prepare to really experience God’s peace and presence during this challenging time of year. Women will leave with:
- A renewed desire to stop settling for busy and move onto practicing presence.
- Stronger tendency to avoid shortcuts and experience God’s best during the season.
- Several practical ways to bring Christ into your celebration
Kathi also has a version of this topic for everyday of the year. Find out more about that presentation here.
Get Your Christmas Organized
Christmas. Well it is a wonderful time of year and all but it can be SO overwhelming. From presents to cards to traveling to inlaws… you get the picture.
In this presentation, Kathi discusses how a peaceful, stress free Christmas is possible! Your attendees will learn:
- Why and how to create a family Christmas mission statement
- Step-by-step ways to plan ahead and get it all done without the stress
- What to eliminate and how to determine the VIP’s (very important parts) of her personal Christmas
- How to keep Christ at the forefront of the season
Let Kathi inspire and invigorate your audience for the Christmas season with this fun and helpful session. It’s a great topic for Christmas events, MOMS/MOPS groups and special events in your community.
What People are Saying
“Kathi is truly a gifted speaker! We were immediately drawn in by her story telling and down to earth personality. She made us feel like she has been our friend for years. As a church leader I was so blessed to see the women at our church enjoy a night out during the busy Christmas season. Kathi not only challenged the seasoned Christian woman but also was a great encouragement to the unchurched invited guest. What a blessing to see the Lord use one of His instruments to inspire His own!”Christine De Haan