Does your three-year-old know more about your iPhone than you do? Does your ten-year-old spend more time worrying about screen time than family time? Are you ready to throw screens out of your house altogether? Listen in as Kathi and Erin talk to Arlene Pellicane, the author of Growing Up Social: Raising Relational Kids in a Screen Driven World about:
- How to put appropriate boundaries in place with your kids in regards to technology.
- How to keep your kids relational even when they are inundated with screens and technology.
- How to teach your kids character and virtue even in a world where screens are so prevalent.
Plus, click here to take Arlene’s quiz “Is Your Child Getting Too Much Screen Time” and then listen in to find out how you can find the happy middle between our screen-driven world and the relationships that help our kids to thrive.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a real, live rock star?
The lights, the cameras, the music, the swarming fans… we got a little star struck just imagining it as we sat down with Rachel Hamar, one part of the top-rated country duo Cloverdayle. And while Rachel has shared a stage with music legends like Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Eric Church and Jason Aldean, Rachel was totally willing to get down-to-earth with us as she filled us in on:
- How she manages to keep her marriage strong when she lives and works with her adorable rock-star husband Chad.
- How she finds balance in a crazy schedule (and even finds time to go to the gym!)
- How she finds the creative space to write songs (and what she does when she comes up with a great song line in the middle of the grocery store).
- How we as women can pursue or own big dreams, even when life makes it seem impossible.
Listen in, and then download a free copy of Cloverdayle’s new song “Call Me Crazy” and get inspired to live your own crazy dream.