7 Specific Prayers to Make Your Marriage Great
- “Make me a blessing to my spouse in my actions and words.” (James 1:22)
- “Help me pull back from my routine to focus on what is important.” Romans 12:2
- “Let me respect him in all that I say and do.” (Ephesians 5:33)
- “Teach me not to rely on my own strength but to always rely on you.” (Proverbs 3:5)
- “Help me to know and be known by my spouse.” (1 Peter 4:8)
- “I want to be open, honest, and kind as we talk about important areas of our relationship.” (Ephesians 4:2-3)
- “Help me not to forget that you are writing our romance every day.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
Happy Habits for Every Couple available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble!
Hi friends- If you came by this week to hear Darlene and you heard someone else… well we apologize! We had the wrong link! But now we’ve made it right and we hope you enjoy this week’s podcast with Darlene Schacht on marriage.
Marriage is both messy and beautiful.
This week’s guest, Darlene Schacht, author of Messy Beautiful Love and the Time Warp Wife blog, shares with us her wise thoughts on marriage and how women in any messy beautiful marriage can:
• Handle the big stressors in marriage so she can grow stronger and closer to both, each other and God.
• Pray for her husband and her marriage in an intentional and meaningful way.
• Find her joy from God and not from her husband.
• Build a marriage that’s not 50-50. (Which, according to Darlene isn’t a good thing.)
Listen in, and then download Darlene’s free printable prayer cards. Plus, tell us the biggest stressor in your marriage in the comments below and you’ll be entered to win a copy of Darlene’s new book, Messy Beautiful Love.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a real, live rock star?
The lights, the cameras, the music, the swarming fans… we got a little star struck just imagining it as we sat down with Rachel Hamar, one part of the top-rated country duo Cloverdayle. And while Rachel has shared a stage with music legends like Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Eric Church and Jason Aldean, Rachel was totally willing to get down-to-earth with us as she filled us in on:
- How she manages to keep her marriage strong when she lives and works with her adorable rock-star husband Chad.
- How she finds balance in a crazy schedule (and even finds time to go to the gym!)
- How she finds the creative space to write songs (and what she does when she comes up with a great song line in the middle of the grocery store).
- How we as women can pursue or own big dreams, even when life makes it seem impossible.
Listen in, and then download a free copy of Cloverdayle’s new song “Call Me Crazy” and get inspired to live your own crazy dream.