“Not everyone’s feedback is equal.”
We all need feedback to progress in many areas of our lives. But some types of feedback are better than others. Knowing what feedback to use and which to let go will save you from being overwhelmed by feedback.
You may have desired reassurance about something and ended up with a complete critique of your work.
The truth is, many people have no business speaking into our lives. They haven’t earned the right to give feedback.
Kathi and Overwhelmed co-author, Cheri Gregory discuss the various types of feedback and how to deal with each. They also provide a graphic feedback filter to help you determine what kind of feedback you desire and/or receive.
Clutter’s #1 priority is to keep us feeling overwhelmed.
Overwhelmed comes in many forms. Kathi and Overwhelmed co-author, Cheri Gregory, discuss how easy it is to be overwhelmed with clutter. They go through three of the top things clutter tells you!
- Clutter Keeps You In The Past – You hang on to things the crowd out the present.
- Clutter Keeps You Stuck in the Future – You buy things to be something. Because someday you might need it you hang on to all the clutter. You can’t live in the present when you have so much stuff and you are stuck in the future.
- Clutter Decides You Have Not Earned A Future – Because you have failed with various endeavors in the past, you won’t be good at something in the future. So yu are stuck in your current situation. Clutter says you don’t deserve to move forward.
Listen in and learn how decluttering will free you from the overwhelm.
Want more tips on being Clutter Free?
Check out Kathi’s blog posts and episodes of the Clutter Free Podcast by clicking here.
Have you endured the Christmas Party where someone just pushes your buttons and you want to scream? Or the family dinner where Aunt Myrtle points out all the things wrong? We all have challenging people in our lives. Sometimes we can be the challenge. This is when a people plan can help.
Pre-deciding how we will behave when we are in those challenging situations helps us be the best person we can be.
Kathi and Overwhelmed co-author, Cheri Gregory, discuss various situations where a “people plan” can turn challenging events into less overwhelming situations.
People Plan Options
In this podcast, they talk about three options that can help you when it comes to pre-deciding how you will behave:
- Personal Manifesto – Creating a “personal manifesto” sets up a code of ethics that helps you pre-decide what you need and want and how to ask for it. (Kathi and Cheri’s manifesto can be viewed here)
- Acknowledgment – Acknowledge a pattern and discuss it. Perhaps the person is willing to change or you can change your reaction to their actions.
- Leave – Don’t subject yourself to disrespectful behavior.
Kathi and Cheri run through multiple scenarios to help you pre-plan your responses and help you deal with the overwhelm.
When it’s all just too much, and things still have to get done, you have to just get in the boat! This is not a daily way to live but we all have these times of crisis where we go into survival mode.
Kathi and Overwhelmed co-author, Cheri Gregory discuss tips to help you get through when you have no choice but to kick into survival mode. When you have to narrow your focus and just “Get on the boat” you need permission, strategy and care for yourself! Take the time to listen in and be ready to tackle that next survival mode moment.
From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.
Psalms 61:2-3 NLT
Who wants a red hot sex life? Let’s go back to where it all started! The podcast that introduced the Book 10 Ideas to Inspire Red Hot Sex is full of red hot sex ideas that are intimate, marriage-building and yes, hot. Listen in and Kathi and Erin will:
- Tell you exactly why they decided to embark on writing a sex book.
- Share a couple of their red hot sex ideas (yes, this part made us blush.)
But then let’s take it up a notch and check out the newly released ebook 10 Quick Fashion Fixes to Feel Confident and Sexy: A Hot Mama Challenge because in order to feel good OUT of our clothes, we must start with feeling good IN our clothes.
Feeling like you’re alone on this journey to be a Hot Mama? You’re not! Join hundreds of other hot mamas on Facebook as we promise to make 2015 the hottest ever.