5 Questions Stepmoms Face:
- When is the honeymoon phase?
- What is my role exactly?
- Who do I always feel unwanted in my own home?
- When do we start to bond as a real family?
- Will my stepchildren learn to love me?
Ten Things Smart Stepmoms Say to Themselves Out Loud Everyday
- Jesus loves me personally. ( John 15:9)
- I am never alone. (Hebrews 13:5)
- I am forgiven. (Hebrews 8:12)
- I am accepted. (Romans 15:7)
- I am slow to get angry at people and circumstances. (James 1:19)
- I am quick to forgive. (Ephesians 4:32)
- I am empowered to do hard things. (Philippians 4:13)
- I can choose words that give life. (Proverbs 15:4)
- I can choose my thoughts. (Philippians 4:8)
- My dignity comes from God and does not depend on what others say about me or how they treat me. (Psalm 62:7)