Diane had a great question:
“I have a question already. Both my husband and I travel. He is in
Thanks for asking, Diane. Things can, and often do, come up within a three-week time frame. (I travel so much that if I had to wait to do the project until my husband and I were together for 21 Days, this book/blog would never have been written.) So, we must be a little flexible.
Go ahead and still do a “project” that doesn’t involve him physically being there.
- Write him a note that he’ll find when he gets back from the trip.
- Plan a dinner out for when he’s home and pull together your outfit ahead of time.
- Eflirt with him (an e-mail or text message) while he’s away.
- Buy his favorite snack (you can actually give it to him on another day).
- Try and get to one of his “honey do list” items so he doesn’t have to.
Kathi – Your Project Coordinator