After doing my own (highly unscientific) research study, here’s a list of things that many guys don’t like in the clothing department, but are too smart to mention:
- Scrunchies – Come on girls. Unless you’re using them to hold your hair back in the shower, throw them out.
- Old college sweatshirts – Unless it’s his alma mater, it just looks sloppy. (The exception for this rule is if you’re going to a game with that team playing. If that’s the case, most colleges make CUTE, girl-figure-flattering zip ups.)
- Pajamas at 5:30 in the afternoon. ‘Nuff said.
- Mom jeans. (OK, so most guys don’t know what a mom jean is: Super high waist, narrow legs at the bottom. They don’t know what to call it, but the general consensus is that they’re not flattering on any woman.)
- Baggy sweats. There are way too many cute “lounge” outfits to be running around in something dumpy. If you’re fashion-challenged, ask a friend to come along shopping and check out your butt before heading home.
I want you to feel pretty and confident; and even, maybe, perhaps, a little sexy. Kick it up a notch and everyone will feel better about your appearance.
- 496: 1 Day Declutter: The Great 100 Item Cupboard Cleanout - January 18, 2022
- 494: An Abundant Place Celebration and How to Have an At-Home Retreat - January 4, 2022
- 492: The Four Critical Strategies You Will Need to Stay Clutter Free for Life - December 21, 2021