Does your husband have to remove a driveway-full of bikes before he can park his car? Is he a neat freak who comes home to Mount Fold-me on the couch every day?
Today’s focus is to remove one stressor from his life. Figure out what makes him feel a tiny sense of defeat each day and plan to remove it.
Prayer for Today
Dear God, let me do these things, not to be noticed, but so my husband will feel loved and honored, even in the little things.
- Does the sound of Cartoon Network blaring when he gets home drive your guy nuts? Maybe some Mozart (or Creedence Clearwater Revival) would be a better sound to greet him with.
- Does your he-man need to wade through piles of make-up and “product” just to brush his teeth? Time to declare some man territory in the bathroom. Put your stuff in baskets or on shelves so he has clear access to all his gear.
- Where’s his favorite spot in the house? If it’s the chair by the TV, make sure the remote is handy and his news magazine is at hand.
Remove some little annoyance from his life.
To read ideas from other project managers or to leave a comment click here.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #352 How to be a Focused Mom in a Distracted World with Anne-Renee Gumley and Amanda Bacon - April 16, 2019
- How to Avoid Distractions and Live Out Your God-Given Purpose - April 15, 2019
- #351 Dealing with Family Clutter Part 2 with Tonya Kubo - April 9, 2019