Some of the most popular projects were the ones that are all about the food. As you think of a food to preapre that will be man pleasin” this week, here is a great one you may want to try if your man is all about the meat.
This recipe was contributed by Carla Dietz from San Jose, Ca
Smothered Steak for Two
- 2 Filet mignon steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups Sliced mushrooms Not too thin!
- Blue Cheese Room temperature, sliced into several chunks
Just after putting steaks on to grill, melt butter and pressed garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms to saucepan.
Add salt and pepper, and let simmer over low heat, until mushrooms are tender.
When steaks are done to your liking, place a chunk of blue cheese on top of each sizzling steak. Then pour sautéed mushrooms over the blue cheese, allowing them to overflow over the sides.
Carla says: My husband likes to do the grilling part while I prepare the rest. It makes for a fun way to share the making of a meal! Add a green salad with more blue cheese, and some fresh baked bread with butter for a simple but delicious man-pleasing meal!
Add a green salad with more blue cheese, and some fresh baked bread with butter for a simple but delicious man-pleasing meal!
for more guy recipes, get a free copy of the e-booklet The Ultimate Guide to Man Food when you order The Husband Project at www.kathilipp.com
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019