Some of the most popular projects were the ones that are all about the food. As you think of a food to preapre that will be man pleasin” this week, here is a great one you may want to try if your man is all about the meat.
This recipe was contributed by Carla Dietz from San Jose, Ca
Smothered Steak for Two
- 2 Filet mignon steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups Sliced mushrooms Not too thin!
- Blue Cheese Room temperature, sliced into several chunks
Just after putting steaks on to grill, melt butter and pressed garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms to saucepan.
Add salt and pepper, and let simmer over low heat, until mushrooms are tender.
When steaks are done to your liking, place a chunk of blue cheese on top of each sizzling steak. Then pour sautéed mushrooms over the blue cheese, allowing them to overflow over the sides.
Carla says: My husband likes to do the grilling part while I prepare the rest. It makes for a fun way to share the making of a meal! Add a green salad with more blue cheese, and some fresh baked bread with butter for a simple but delicious man-pleasing meal!
Add a green salad with more blue cheese, and some fresh baked bread with butter for a simple but delicious man-pleasing meal!
for more guy recipes, get a free copy of the e-booklet The Ultimate Guide to Man Food when you order The Husband Project at www.kathilipp.com
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #357 What I Learned About Being Clutter Free by Living with Kathi for a Week Part 1 with Tonya Kubo - May 21, 2019
- #356 BONUS An Interview with Ty Pennington on Creativity and How to Get Your Most Important Work Done Part 2 - May 16, 2019
- #356 An Interview with Ty Pennington on Creativity and How to Get Your Most Important Work Done - May 14, 2019