Project for Today:
Clean 21 items out of your purse/wallet.
Here is an easy one for the you – something you can do while driving in the car with your husband, (as long as you are in the passenger seat,) waiting for you kids to get out of T-ball practice or while you are watching 24.
Things to take a look at:
- Expired stuff: credit/debit cards, Driver’s Licenses, etc.
- Old stuff (Roger just got rid of one of those plastic calendars that fit into your photo holders – FROM 1995 – and no, I am not kidding.)
- Receipts that you don’t need
- Gross make-up
Do it quickly and don’t look back. Just pitch it.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019