OK – I was gone for three days and today had an ALL DAY meeting at church and I am just so exhausted I cannot blog about Freezer Swap Groups – but I will later today – promise! Plus, I will announce the winners of the cookbooks later today. To tide you over, here is one of our favorites: Green Chile Enchiladas
Mexican food in minutes – YUM!
3 cups Chicken breasts, chopped
3 Green onions, finely diced
1 small can Diced green chilies
1/2 lb Monterey jack cheese, shredded, divided
1 large can Green chile enchilada sauce
1. Prepare: Pour a small amount of enchilada sauce to cover bottom of square baking dish. Combine chicken, chilies, onions and cheese, leaving a small amount of cheese for the top of the enchiladas. Place an equal amount of chicken mixture into each tortilla and roll. Pour remaining sauce on top of enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
2. Freeze: Cover pan with foil and freeze.
3. Serve: Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019