Yes, I know that I am getting ahead of the game, but hear me out.
I am working on my next book called The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You Were Created For.
And, well… I need your help.
I want to know where you want to be on January 1, 2011. What part of your life do you want to have made some progress on in the year 2010?
• Maybe it’s taking a photography course to become a portrait photographer after the kids are grown.
• Maybe you want to go on a missions trip and need to start figuring our where you are going to go – and what you will do once you get there.
• Do you want to become a Bible study teacher, but don’t know where to start?
• Have you always wanted to write a book, but have put it off until life clams down?
• Or maybe blogging seems really intriguing, but you have no idea where to start.
Do me a favor. Start with me.
OK – so I can’t tell you where to go on your missions trip, but I can help your start exploring some of the dreams God may have planted in your heart.
So, will you be my guinea pig?
We have started a Facebook group: Kathi Lipp’s Book Projects to get started. If you would go join the group and the let me know what your dream is all about, I would love to explore it with you. (And then possibly use you for fodder for my book, if you don’t mind.)
I think it could be pretty exciting. Following where God wants to take us and all.
So come on over.
- 494: An Abundant Place Celebration and How to Have an At-Home Retreat - January 4, 2022
- 492: The Four Critical Strategies You Will Need to Stay Clutter Free for Life - December 21, 2021
- 488: 10 Ways to Prep for a Clutter Free Holiday Part 1 - November 23, 2021