Yes, I know that I am getting ahead of the game, but hear me out.
I am working on my next book called The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You Were Created For.
And, well… I need your help.
I want to know where you want to be on January 1, 2011. What part of your life do you want to have made some progress on in the year 2010?
• Maybe it’s taking a photography course to become a portrait photographer after the kids are grown.
• Maybe you want to go on a missions trip and need to start figuring our where you are going to go – and what you will do once you get there.
• Do you want to become a Bible study teacher, but don’t know where to start?
• Have you always wanted to write a book, but have put it off until life clams down?
• Or maybe blogging seems really intriguing, but you have no idea where to start.
Do me a favor. Start with me.
OK – so I can’t tell you where to go on your missions trip, but I can help your start exploring some of the dreams God may have planted in your heart.
So, will you be my guinea pig?
We have started a Facebook group: Kathi Lipp’s Book Projects to get started. If you would go join the group and the let me know what your dream is all about, I would love to explore it with you. (And then possibly use you for fodder for my book, if you don’t mind.)
I think it could be pretty exciting. Following where God wants to take us and all.
So come on over.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019