“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous woman is powerful and effective.” James 5:16 The New Kathi Version
Asking for Prayer
Hey ladies – it has been quiet here on the blog this week. I have been working and speaking but mostly I have been writing.
I have a new book, “The Me Project” that is coming out at the end of the year, but it’s due in three weeks.
Oy to the Vey.
So my HP laptop and I have become one. But not in a bloggy sort of way.
And that makes me sad ’cause I miss you girls.
So here is a way for me to stay connected with you, and stay focused on the whole putting words on paper thing:
- Would you pray for me? Just for today? Here are some of the things I would love prayer for:
* That I would meet my deadline for this book – April 1
* That I would write effectively and in a way that honors God but also reaches the hearts of women reading the book
*That I would continue to honor Roger and the rest of the family in the process (in other words, that I don’t go all witchy on my family…)
- Can I pray for you? In the comments, please leave your prayer request. I promise to pray for you! If your prayer is too personal and you don’t want to leave it in the comments, e-mail me at info at kathilipp.com and I will pick it up there.
Thanks my friends. I consider it an honor to pray for each and every one of you and to get to know you better!
- 494: An Abundant Place Celebration and How to Have an At-Home Retreat - January 4, 2022
- 492: The Four Critical Strategies You Will Need to Stay Clutter Free for Life - December 21, 2021
- 488: 10 Ways to Prep for a Clutter Free Holiday Part 1 - November 23, 2021