Everything that could have gone wrong, did.
There was infighting in the group, the facility was overrun with spiders, and the woman who was suppose to assist me with one of the worship exercises decided she knew how to do it better than I did and created an entirely new session. (Without bothering to inform me.)
When I got back the evaluation forms from the committee, one of the questions that was asked was, “What did you take away from the weekend?” Lot’s of women wrote down spiritual insights that they gathered from the event, but the number one answer was “It’s All Good”.
I guess I say it a lot.
So when I saw this mug on vacation in Oregon, I knew I must posses it.
It has been a hard month. Roger’s step-father passed away, his step-mother ended up in hospital in Utah (they live in Georgia) and I have to say, this oil spill thing has had a remarkably saddening effect on me.
However, there is a lot of good stuff going on.
- I really like the guy I’m married to
- I’m going to see Wicked tomorrow in San Fransisco
- I get to write for a living
- God keeps loving me despite a lot of reasons He could choose otherwise
- Northern California strawberries
And because I want you to spend a little time thinking about what’s all good in your life, post something by Wednesday night at 9:00 CA time that’s good in your world and I’ll enter you to win a $5 gift card to Starbucks (because Starbucks? That’s all good…)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019