Over 60 (!) of you signed up for the 5 Day Flirting Challenge. I am blown away! And it’s not too late: If you have a friend who you want to challenge along with you, send her over here and she can flirt along with the rest of us!
So how bad did I need this in my own life? Just last night as I was falling asleep, Roger said, “Thanks for all the extra attention this weekend. It’s been so nice…” (And all I could think of was that I gave him an extra hug in the morning. Yikes. The poor boy has been way deprived…)
So today, all I want you to do is leave a post-it somewhere where only he will find it (and he doesn’t have to find it today.) Write something fun, something flirty. Here are 21 suggestions from the book THE HUSBAND PROJECT
- I’m praying for you today.
- Those jeans are really working for you…
- I love you.
- You are the best dad!
- You’re the kind of husband that makes the other wives jealous.
- You rock my world!
- Can’t wait to see you tonight – meet me upstairs…
- Thanks for working hard to provide for us. I appreciate all that you do.
- You make me feel beautiful.
- I thank God for you everyday.
- How did I get so lucky, being married to a guy like you?
- You’re great!
- You make everyday more fun.
- Have a great day.
- You’re hot!
- I feel so safe with you.
- Smart and good looking – I’ve got the whole package in you!
- You can be very distracting, you know…
- Our kids are so blessed to have a dad like you.
- That smile I wear – it is all because of you.
- God have blessed me in big ways by letting me be your wife.
And once you tell me what you wrote and where you hid it, I will put you in the drawing for a copy of my latest book THE ME PROJECT
And our winner from Friday is:True Random Number Generator
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019