Over 60 (!) of you signed up for the 5 Day Flirting Challenge. I am blown away! And it’s not too late: If you have a friend who you want to challenge along with you, send her over here and she can flirt along with the rest of us!
So how bad did I need this in my own life? Just last night as I was falling asleep, Roger said, “Thanks for all the extra attention this weekend. It’s been so nice…” (And all I could think of was that I gave him an extra hug in the morning. Yikes. The poor boy has been way deprived…)
So today, all I want you to do is leave a post-it somewhere where only he will find it (and he doesn’t have to find it today.) Write something fun, something flirty. Here are 21 suggestions from the book THE HUSBAND PROJECT
- I’m praying for you today.
- Those jeans are really working for you…
- I love you.
- You are the best dad!
- You’re the kind of husband that makes the other wives jealous.
- You rock my world!
- Can’t wait to see you tonight – meet me upstairs…
- Thanks for working hard to provide for us. I appreciate all that you do.
- You make me feel beautiful.
- I thank God for you everyday.
- How did I get so lucky, being married to a guy like you?
- You’re great!
- You make everyday more fun.
- Have a great day.
- You’re hot!
- I feel so safe with you.
- Smart and good looking – I’ve got the whole package in you!
- You can be very distracting, you know…
- Our kids are so blessed to have a dad like you.
- That smile I wear – it is all because of you.
- God have blessed me in big ways by letting me be your wife.
And once you tell me what you wrote and where you hid it, I will put you in the drawing for a copy of my latest book THE ME PROJECT
And our winner from Friday is:True Random Number Generator
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019