Thursday is a big day for me, and I could really use your prayers. It’s kinda the biggest speaking engagement I’ve ever had, and while I’m humbled by God that I get to do anything even in the realm of this event with MOPS, Sara Groves, and Max Lucado, I’m also, well, freaking out a bit.
- Would you pray that I wouldn’t get in the way of what God wants to say.
- Would you pray that these MOPS moms are just blessed this whole convention and know that there is a God who loves so sweetly that He would orchestrate all of THIS for them.
- Would you pray that I get some sleep…
I will be speaking on THE HUSBAND PROJECT from 3:00-4:30 and then in the MOPS presentation STORYBOARD from 6-8:30. (All Nashville times…)
Thank you friends. I can’t telly you how much my bloggy friends mean to me that I can come to you and ask for this. Love each and every one of you.
- 488: 10 Ways to Prep for a Clutter Free Holiday Part 1 - November 23, 2021
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019