- Time to get your kitchen in order for this special time of year…
- Get your meal plan for each of your celebrations (both at your home and at others homes)
- Are you going to be doing any special holiday baking? Are you giving any food gifts?
- Plan the rest of your meals for the month – a girl can’t live on gingerbread alone (but it’s a beautiful thought, isn’t it?) If you need a blank calendar to plan out the rest the less than holiday hoopla dinners you will need to consume? Head over to my FB Author Page to get a free download.
- Make sure you have the cookie sheets, baking dishes, etc you’ll need. If you don’t, borrow what you need from friends and relative who will be out of town anyway.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019