Sorry about yesterday’s post. All it said was – you get a catch up day – you’re welcome.
Shipping out boxes is a ton easier than it used to be if you do a couple of things:
- Learn how to ship using USPS.com (they have a whole shipping guide if you’ve never done it before
- Use Priority Mail boxes
Why do I love those Priority Mail boxes so?
- You can schedule Priority Mail to be picked up at your house for the next day
- Boxes with pre-printed, pre-paid labels from usps.com can just be dropped off at the Post Office – you don’t need to wait in line
I like using the Priority boxes that you don’t have to weigh – those Prepaid boxes you can just keep stuffing until you can’t close them – and the rate stays the same.
Get all of your packages shipped out, or, if you you are still needing to get a few gifts, why not buy them online and have them shipped directly, so you know that they’ll get there in time.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019