Shipping out boxes is a ton easier than it used to be if you do a couple of things:
- Learn how to ship using USPS.com (they have a whole shipping guide if you’ve never done it before
- Use Priority Mail boxes
Why do I love those Priority Mail boxes so?
- You can schedule Priority Mail to be picked up at your house for the next day
- Boxes with pre-printed, pre-paid labels from usps.com can just be dropped off at the Post Office – you don’t need to wait in line
I like using the Priority boxes that you don’t have to weigh – those Prepaid boxes you can just keep stuffing until you can’t close them – and the rate stays the same.
Get all of your packages shipped out, or, if you you are still needing to get a few gifts, why not buy them online and have them shipped directly, so you know that they’ll get there in time.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #348 The Minimalist Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life with Joshua Becker Part 1 - March 19, 2019
- #347 Finding Freedom from the Fear, Guilt and Shame with Melissa Maimone - March 12, 2019
- When “Getting Over It” Just Doesn’t Work – Trusting God with Your Biggest Problem - March 11, 2019