Whenever someone starts to discuss the 2014 Things Challenge people have one of two reactions:
- “2014 Things? I desperately need to do this!!!”
- “2014 Things? I could never come up with 2014 things!!!”
I’ve been so amazed at the post to my Facebook Page of the number of Things you all are racking up!
A few of you have already racked up over 1000 things, and one brave warrior, my agent Rachelle Gardner HAS ALREADY COMPLETED THE 2014 THINGS!!!!
Here is what she said:
“Kathi, just FYI… we completed the 2014 Things challenge. Yep, in one day! And believe it or not, I haven’t even made a dent in my books. The challenge continues… perhaps we’ll make it into the 20,014 Things challenge???
And by the way, we live in a smallish house, maybe 1900 sq ft, so I know we don’t have as much clutter as many people! Once you get in the right mindset, getting rid of stuff is ridiculously easy and fun.”
I don’t want these success stories to make you feel behind. Instead, I want them to inspire you to know that it’s doable!!!
And to help you out, my team has come up with this great download: 75 Places and Spaces to Find 2014 Things
Tell me in the comments what space and place your plan on attacking next,(Roger and I have romantic plans to clean out the garage weekend after next. Pray for us,) and you’ll be entered to win a copy of The Get Yourself Organized Project
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019