In this episode of You’ve Got This! we sit down with blogger and author extraordinaire, Crystal Paine, and talk about how to move beyond surviving day to day and move into being excited about your life once again.
Crystal shares great secrets from her New York Times best-selling book Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life, and gives specific encouragement for all of us women who have stopped living and moved into survival mode.
Just some of the wisdom that Crystal shares:
· Avoiding the trap of trying to “Just getting more organized”
· Going into the “No Zone”
· How to sort out your true friends from the users when you are trying to get out of survival mode
· How do you get to the other side of survival mode and overwhelmed to peace
· How to say no so you can say yes to what really matters
· Finding and fixing your mom “Achilles Heel”
Join Kathi and Crystal for the most info-packed, freeing, 20 minutes you will experience all week.
This packet includes more than 40 pages of helpful tools to help you say goodbye to survival mode.
- Cleaning lists
- Goal-setting worksheets
- Menu planning worksheets
- Stock-up price list worksheets
- Daily docket
- Reading lists
- A full 2014 calendar
- and much more!
Additional resources Mentioned:
Say Goodbye to Survival Mode
Calling the super busy, the stressed out, the overtired.
You know you’re made for a more fulfilling life. With this book, you’ll know where to start.
You wake up tired. Your to-do list is too long. The commitments—and the laundry—are piling up, but your energy keeps dwindling. You feel like you’re simply making it through the days, not living or enjoying any part of them.
In Say Goodbye to Survival Mode, you’ll find both practical ideas and big-picture perspective that will inspire you to live life on purpose. As a wife, mother of three, and founder of the wildly successful blog MoneySavingMom.com, Crystal Paine has walked the road from barely surviving to living with intention.
Learn more about Saying Goodbye to Survival Mode
Meet Our Guest
In addition to being a wife and homeschool mom of three, Crystal Paine is a New York Times bestselling author, speaker, business consultant, and the founder of
MoneySavingMom.com. Started in 2007 as an offshoot of a mommy blog, it has since grown to be one of the top personal finance blogs on the web averaging over 1.5 million unique visitors per month.
As discussed in her book, Say Goodbye To Survival Mode, Crystal’s mission is to help women from all walks of life discover the freedom that comes from living with intention, simplicity, and generosity.
Learn more @ http://www.moneysavingmom.com.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019