This first podcast is for earbuds only – no listening in the minivan with the kiddos in back (unless they are plugged into their own listening device…)
A conversation with Sheila Wray Gregoire, the author of The Good Girls Guide to Great Sex (And You Thought Bad Girls Have All the Fun) and blogger extraordinaire over at To Love Honor and Vacuum.
Kathi and Sheila have a fun, but frank conversation about sex in marriage. Here are some of the areas where they just go there:
• Women love talking about sex, but when you ask them about their sex lives, there is always a groan. What’s the deal?
• What is the difference between sex and making love?
• What can I do during the day to make me ready for sex at night?
• Sheila’s best piece of advice when your sex life is stalled out.
• What do you do if you are one of the 30% women who have a higher sex drive than her husband?
• Sheila’s word to women whose husbands are addicted to porn.
Fun informative, and hopefully for your husband, a little motivating.
Let’s Talk About Sex (Baby…)
When we’re dating we flirt. We wink at him. We take his hand. We give him that “come hither” look. But when we’re married, too often we stop flirting. Why flirt when you’ve already got him? And if you flirt, you may give him the idea that you’re definitely going to deliver tonight. You wouldn’t want to promise anything like that.
But there’s a problem with that strategy. For women, our primary sex organs are our brains. For us to get in the mood, our brains have to be engaged. Take flirting out of the equation, and you take away one of your primary tools for boosting your libido!
So we’re going to turn it up a notch, and look at 16 ways to flirt with your husband! Just as playing with your husband helps you laugh together, flirting helps you to laugh–and binds you together because you share a relationship with your spouse that is totally unique. Here are some ideas to get the fun rolling.
Meet Our Guest
Sheila Wray Gregoire
Sheila Wray Gregoire is a Christian author of 7 books and a frequent speaker to women’s groups and marriage conferences.
Learn more @ http://tolovehonorandvacuum.com/.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Envy and Clutter: The Connection and the Solution - September 26, 2018
- #323 The Ministry of Too Much Stuff: How to Turn Your “Bonus” Items into Someone Else’s Blessing Part 2 with Tonya Kubo - September 25, 2018
- Declutter Before and After-Melody’s Story - September 21, 2018