God sometimes asks us to do things that seem crazy big and beyond our scope of “ableness” (and let’s be real, willingness!).
- Starting a business
- Creating a ministry
- International adoption
What happens when we faithfully jump in with both feet? Jessica Honegger, founder of Noonday Collections, joins us on So Here’s the Thing to discuss her journey of listening to the prompting God put on her heart. From adoption, to job creation, to everyday willingness to see Jesus in the big and small, Jessica’s journey will inspire you. If you have a passion and you don’t know where to begin, listening to this podcast is it!
You will gain some practical tips on:
- How and who to ask for help
- When to know God is saying go for it
- Bringing your entire family along for the journey
- Being real with yourself, your purpose and the demands of raising your family
You have a passion for a reason! What small change can you make to make a big difference in somebody else’s life whether it be buying from micro businesses, Operation Christmas Child, or living out the purpose God is calling you to? Leave a comment below for a chance to win one pair of these gorgeous ear rings from Noonday!
Meet Our Guest
Most little girls had lemonade stands. Jessica, on the other hand, had jewelry stands.
But at age 16, she traveled to Kenya where she walked through the Nairobi slums. She came home from the trip a bit of an activist. Then in 2010, Jessica and her husband went on a trip to Uganda. It was then that Jessica and her husband decided to grow their family through adoption. She launched Noonday Collection in order to raise money to bring their son and third child home from Rwanda, and the rest is history!
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019