Where does all the money go? It can be frustrating when you are trying to save money but every time you turn around there is something you weren’t planning for- school supplies, birthday gifts, and oh wait, is that Christmas decor in Hobby Lobby!
- her experience of getting out of debt
- how to get started
- tips on staying motivated
- the key to getting started
Listen in and leave a comment below to win her book, Debt-Proof Living. What is holding you back from becoming debt-free?
* We discussed making our own Starbucks inspired coffee and we want to share all of our great recipes. Just visit Kathi’s blog.
Download the free Debt-Proof Living Quick Start Guide and get on your way to financial freedom. The guide includes several resources, links to the Rapid Debt Repayment Calculator and Manager, freedom account manager and more. It’s free so check it out!
Meet Our Guest
Mary Hunt is an award winning and bestselling author, syndicated columnist and sought-aftermotivational speaker. She is a frequent guest on radio and television, she has appeared on dozens of television shows including “Dr. Phil,” “Good Morning America,” “The Oprah Winfrey Show” and “Dateline.”
Mary is the founder of Debt-Proof Living, helping to provide hope, help and realistic solutions for individuals who are committed to financially responsible and debt-free living.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019