Do you see yourself as God’s masterpiece? Do you live as a piece of art? Does the entire concept of living as a work of art totally intimidate you?
Emily Freeman, author of A Million Little Ways, joins us on the podcast and really makes the concept of living as a work of art real for all of us, even those of us that aren’t necessarily “artists” in the traditional sense. Whether your a mathematician or a painter, God is the creator and we were made in His image. Emily inspires us to show up and be ourselves wherever God has put us and in whatever stage we are living. In the podcast we discuss:
- the true definition of an artist
- why it’s important to see ourselves and the people around us as God’s masterpieces
- how to identify tiny little ways we can be artists in our day-to-day lives
To win a copy of Emily’s book for you and a friend, leave a comment below on how you are going to be present for the benefit of other’s and only for God’s glory this week.
* We also discussed Emily’s Art Course. Sign-up for Emily’s Art Course (or Life Course!) here.
When you sign up for Emily’s newsletter, you’ll receive her one week guide 7 Little Ways to Make Art.
Meet Our Guest
Emily P. Freeman is the author of three books, including her most recent release A Million Little Ways: Uncover the Art You Were Made to Live. She is also the co-creator of Hope*ologie, a membership site that offers a monthly collection of hope in the areas we need it most – home, family, and soul. Emily extends a daily-ish invitation for women to create space for their soul to breathe on her blog, Chatting at the Sky. She and her husband John live in North Carolina with their three children.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019