Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a real, live rock star?
The lights, the cameras, the music, the swarming fans… we got a little star struck just imagining it as we sat down with Rachel Hamar, one part of the top-rated country duo Cloverdayle. And while Rachel has shared a stage with music legends like Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Eric Church and Jason Aldean, Rachel was totally willing to get down-to-earth with us as she filled us in on:
- How she manages to keep her marriage strong when she lives and works with her adorable rock-star husband Chad.
- How she finds balance in a crazy schedule (and even finds time to go to the gym!)
- How she finds the creative space to write songs (and what she does when she comes up with a great song line in the middle of the grocery store).
- How we as women can pursue or own big dreams, even when life makes it seem impossible.
Listen in, and then download a free copy of Cloverdayle’s new song “Call Me Crazy” and get inspired to live your own crazy dream.
Get a free download of “Call Me Crazy” from the 2014 Cloverdayle EP release Worth the Fight.
Meet Our Guest
Rachel Hamar is the Nashville-based, Oregon-grown lead singer of the duo Cloverdayle. Launched in 2008 with her husband of 15 years, Cloverdayle has shared the stage with many industry heavyweights including Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum and Jason Aldean. Rachel is also an avid songwriter and co-creator/teacher for Your Song Interactive Online Music School. When she’s not eating, breathing, dreaming music (which is almost never), Rachel loves road trips, creating recipes in the kitchen, making to-do lists and procrastinating on said to-do lists.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019