Marriage is both messy and beautiful.
This week’s guest, Darlene Schacht, author of Messy Beautiful Love and the Time Warp Wife blog, shares with us her wise thoughts on marriage and how women in any messy beautiful marriage can:
• Handle the big stressors in marriage so she can grow stronger and closer to both, each other and God.
• Pray for her husband and her marriage in an intentional and meaningful way.
• Find her joy from God and not from her husband.
• Build a marriage that’s not 50-50. (Which, according to Darlene isn’t a good thing.)
Listen in, and then download Darlene’s free printable prayer cards. Plus, tell us the biggest stressor in your marriage in the comments below and you’ll be entered to win a copy of Darlene’s new book, Messy Beautiful Love.
These colourful prayer cards are an ideal companion to the book, and a good reminder to pray over your marriage each day. This high resolution file is print ready, offering you 31 prayer cards in total.
For a handy little booklet, print them on glossy card stock, hole punch each one, and attach them to a binder ring.
Meet Our Guest
Darlene Schacht is the original founder of Christian Women Online Magazine and The Internet Café Devotions and writes the popular blog Time-Warp Wife. She is coauthor of Candace Cameron Bure’sNew York Time’s best-selling book, Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness. Darlene has been married to Michael Schacht for more than 25 years. They have four children.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019