Peaceful. Connected. Meaningful.
Those are all words that should describe the Christmas season, but do they? So often we get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of the season and lose sight of what really matters. We want to help you change that. This week, Kathi and Erin will:
• Give you simple, meaningful ideas on how to get rid of what doesn’t matter during the holidays so you can focus on what does.
• Share fun shopping tips, easy decorating ideas and even a few photo mishaps to help you realize that the holidays can be so much more than a time of hurried frenzy.
• Give you 21 days of simple projects that will give you the simple tools and organizational strategies you need to make this holiday season peaceful, connected, meaningful and much more.
Listen in, and then click the sign up button below in the resources section to subscribe to Kathi’s 21 Days to Organize Your Christmas Project. Plus, download our freebie list of shopping ideas that will help you find the perfect, budget-friendly gift for everyone on your list (scroll down to the Download section for the list).
We promised you a list of our favorite simple (no major crafting ability required) and inexpensive yet totally thoughtful gift ideas. Check them out here and let us know which ideas you’ll be using this Christmas!
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019