Kathi and Erin share their top 5 Holiday Hacks to make your holidays simple and fun.
- Easy gifts you can keep on hand.
- Simple ways to make baking and cooking… simple.
- Dial back and be intentional about making Christmas meaningful.
- Celebrate and enjoy your family this holiday season instead of feeling stressed.
Plus, click below to download our Holiday Hacks PDF and get a list of all of Kathi’s and Erin’s hacks, plus more hacks from our readers, plus to get the recipes and instructions for crafts mentioned in the podcast.
All of the holiday hacks from the podcast our included on the download. There is also a link at the bottom of the download that will take you to the Facebook post on Kathi’s feed with more of her reader’s ideas!
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019