Have you ever had one of those… days. What do you do when life feels out of control, when you can’t find peace, when your soul is restless… and it’s the holidays? We talked to Bonnie Gray, author of Finding Spiritual Whitespace about:
- How to embrace the part of you that is real and let go of the business and fluff that tend to overwhelm at this time of the year.
- Creating space in your heart for God in a busy season.
- Practical tips on how you can find spiritual whitespace for your entire family this Christmas.
- How to enjoy the small things this holiday season for a truly joyful, hopeful season.
Click here to read Bonnie’s list of favorite reads (so you can settle your heart with story per her advice) and then listen in as Bonnie Gray brings a breath of fresh air to the frazzle of the season.
Plus, start off 2015 with Bonnie’s online spiritual whitespace book club and start your year with some peace for your soul.
After you listen to the podcast, come back and answer the question below for a chance to win:
Descriptions for each item can be found here!
QUESTION – Is God calling you to create whitespace in your heart for Him in a busy season? What does it look like for you?
We are giving away 10 copies of items 1-3 to ten winners, so don’t forget to leave a comment!
Meet Our Guest
Bonnie Gray is soulful author of Finding Spiritual Whitespace: Awakening Your Soul to Rest which garnered starred review praise from Publisher’s Weekly, noted as the Top 6 new notable religion authors. Bonnie serves up shots of faith for everyday life on her nationally-syndicated blog FaithBarista.com and she is a contributor to Crosswalk.com and DaySpring (in)courage. After graduating from UCLA, she served as a missionary, a ministry entrepreneur and as a high tech professional in Silicon Valley. Bonnie lives in Northern California with her husband, Eric, and their two sons.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019