LOOKING FOR HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR YOUR MAN?
Christmas can be reverent, joyful, exuberant and fun, but it can also be… romantic. And Kathi and Erin want to show you how you can make this Christmas a wonderful time for your family, but also a hot, hot, hot time for your spouse. Listen in and hear:
- Kathi and Erin’s best tips for making your marriage a priority during the holidays.
- Ideas for romantic gifts for your spouse. (The kind of gifts that the kids shouldn’t see you open.)
- Fun and, yes, even sexy suggestions for holiday romance that will make your husband’s eyes light up.
Click over to Kathi’s blog and read her best red gift ideas and then stay tuned for more information about when Kathi and Erin’s new book releases.
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019