Clutter Free in 2015!
Are you motivated to get (and keep) yourself organized this year? We talked to our own in-house clutter expert and the author of Clutter Free (yes, it’s Kathi) about going clutter free for 2015. Listen as Kathi tells you how to:
– Sort through your stuff to decide what to keep and what to get rid of.
– Find a space for everything and a use for everything you have.
– Lead your family by example as you get your house organized.
– Get your life in order so that you can feel sane this year.
Listen in and then pick up a copy of Kathi’s new book, Clutter Free, and get started on a new and organized year.
Don’t forget to sign up for the 21-Day Clutter Free Challenge!
Meet Our Guest
Cheri Gregory is a Certified Personality Trainer; contributor to multiple books, including Wired That Way and 21 Ways to Connect With Your Kids; and frequent speaker for MOPS groups, women’s retreats, parent workshops, and educational conferences. She’s been married to her college sweetheart, Daniel, for twenty-five years and they have two young adult children, Annemarie and Jonathon.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019