Clutter Free in 2015!
Are you motivated to get (and keep) yourself organized this year? We talked to our own in-house clutter expert and the author of Clutter Free (yes, it’s Kathi) about going clutter free for 2015. Listen as Kathi tells you how to:
– Sort through your stuff to decide what to keep and what to get rid of.
– Find a space for everything and a use for everything you have.
– Lead your family by example as you get your house organized.
– Get your life in order so that you can feel sane this year.
Listen in and then pick up a copy of Kathi’s new book, Clutter Free, and get started on a new and organized year.
Don’t forget to sign up for the 21-Day Clutter Free Challenge!
Meet Our Guest
Cheri Gregory is a Certified Personality Trainer; contributor to multiple books, including Wired That Way and 21 Ways to Connect With Your Kids; and frequent speaker for MOPS groups, women’s retreats, parent workshops, and educational conferences. She’s been married to her college sweetheart, Daniel, for twenty-five years and they have two young adult children, Annemarie and Jonathon.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019