I tend to spread my Christmas cheer over multiple rooms. I have some towels and soaps in the bathrooms, some snowman/log cabin dishes in the dining room, some winter-themed goblets in the kitchen, and table runners in the living room. Every year, I get everything packed up and put away on the highest shelf of the garage, only to discover that one of the Wise Men made a run for it and has been hiding out behind a throw pillow on the couch.
So today, go through every room and gather your Christmas wares. Here are some places you may want to check:
- The Living Room
- Guest Bathroom
- Kitchen (including cabinets)
- Dining Room
- Bedrooms (for any stealth wrapping that may have taken place,)
- Laundry Room
And here is a list of things with a Christmas theme to be on the look out for:
- Tablecloths/table runners
- Paper Products
- Kitchen towels
- Christmas Cards
- Wrapping Supplies
- Stray decor
Get it all into one place – ours is hanging out on the kitchen table. Make some decisions about what stays, and what gets repurposed or recycled.
Are you ready to be Clutter Free? Start the 21-Day Clutter Free challenge! Sign up now!
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019