We hold to our mantra: Clutter Free in 2015!
In the past few weeks, everyone has jumped on the clutter free bandwagon (no, really, there are more than 5,000 women signed up for the 21 day Clutter Free challenge). We are so excited about this, because we know how crippling clutter can be. But, as we’ve begun to declutter, many questions have come up:
– What sort of system works to start decluttering?
– How do you go about giving away and selling your items?
– How do you decide which items to get rid of?
Listen in as Kathi answers those questions and more and get started to be clutter free in 2015!
ALSO, I want to personally invite you to become a So Here’s the Thing Insider. Those in the Insider’s Club will get exclusives including:
- Podcast at least one day before it’s available to the public
- Freebies from our guests that only Insiders will get
- Opportunities to suggest topics and guests for future podcast episodes
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Exciting Insider look at the conversation between me and my guests during the “after show“!
To become an insider, simply sign up here!
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019